Aloha is more than just a word.
It is a way of living deeply rooted in Hawaiian culture. To experience Aloha, is to experience life.
When you embrace the aloha spirit, you become aligned with yourself and the spirit of others.
To understand Aloha, you must seek to understand Hawaiian culture.
Here are 4 ways you can embody the Aloha Spirit:
- Spread kindness in the world, treat others with respect.
- See the good in people and value your traditions and culture.
- Malama ‘Aina. Protect and appreciate the earth’s natural beauty.
- Be grateful and give thanks for what you have. Be open to adventures, new people and different experiences.
“Aloha Surf embraces the spirit of Aloha, welcoming botanicals with deep leafy greens color, inviting turquoise blue of the ocean. Aloha Surf brings attention to the beautiful colors and prints found all around the Hawaiian Islands.”
In our stunning new Aloha Surf collection, we wanted to showcase the essence of Hawaii, with the quality of our prints, design and styles.
We did this by:
- Using fabrics that are kind to our planet
- Creating them with love, quality and intention to compliment all Wahine body shapes
- Using colors and prints inspired by the ‘Aina
Accentuating every feminine ♀ silhouette, our swimwear is incredibly comfortable and stylish. From tanning to surfing, and everything in between, you can find your perfect style in the Aloha Surf Collection.
Psst.. did you know everything in this ‘botanical and ocean inspired swimwear’ is 100% biodegradable?
(This means that after you’ve worn it as much as you can, it’ll break down into organic matter that won’t contribute to waste landfill ✰)